Logo for Daughters of the King

Founded in 1885, the Order of the Daughters of the King is open to women who are communicants of The Episcopal Church.  Members of the DOK wear the order’s distinctive cross (design pictured above) and focus on prayer, evangelism and service in their parish, their community and the world.

St. Mary’s is in process of establishing a local chapter, with its first members scheduled to be installed on November 19, 2023.  A second discernment course for women interested in learning more about the order is planned to begin in January.