On five Tuesday evenings during Lent, the Reverend Dr. Michael G. Rowe will lead a church tour and presentation exploring 5 of the Episcopal Church’s important Rites.
- March 3rd – Washed clean in BAPTISM
- March 10th – Christ’s Sacrifice on the CROSS
- March 17th – Offered and fed in the EUCHARIST
- March 24th – THE SAINTS and us
- March 31st – Growing in holiness in HOLY WEEK
All presentations will be Tuesday evenings, beginning at 7 pm, in the Sanctuary of St. Mary’s Episcopal Church.
This is our chance to learn the history and meaning of important Episcopal Rites from Fr. Michael’s extensive knowledge and experience.